L

Logan Verde

That would fuckin rock

J

Juan Castaneda

Randall

J

Jamario Quintell Henderson

They did it with GTA Chinatown that was on Nintendo DS first and for it to b top down it's received as one of the better ones

C

Christy Valentine

I wish

P

Peou Richard Kovit

If they did go with it,the performance would be like xbox 360 performance

J

Jay Ybarra

Chinatown wars was awesome. I'd be in for an exclusive

G

Guy Bellemare

chinatown 2

D

David-Kyle Funderburk

I've been saying from the beginning that developers should try to make exclusive Switch games for some of their biggest franchises, it they just can't port their games to the Switch.

Rockstar can make a GTA for Switch. Ubisoft can make an Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Tom Clancy. Square Enix can make a Final Fantasy or Deus Ex. Etc.

N

Neal Dole

They had gta v on Xbox 360 so I would say yes it is possible

M

Muhammad Ariff

yes just make new and better gta for the switch, no matter how or when, we need gta soon...we can play gta online, what story or where and which country will gta be...hmmm

K

Kono Desu Watashi Ni

Id like gta 6 not gta v

J

Josh Brown

They don't make exclusive games for any other major console. Not really sure why they would do it for Switch. The sale numbers would have to be there. It would probably have to sell millions. Most third-party companies don't make exclusives. It'd be cool if they did, though.

I say port over GTA V. That game is still selling to this day. I don't see much reason to make a new game (even an exclusive one) when the game you've already made is still selling so well.

M

Muhammad Ariff

but one day sure there will be new gta, just a matter of time, gta will keep growing, i know gta v still have a lot more to offer for online...who knows soon new gta will arrive either for the ps4, xbox one, pc or even for the switch but maybe by different company as in third party company...im just saying, games will always keep on growing, just like god of war game, u never know game company still makes god of war games...

C

Craig Nicholson

All this talk about GTA has put me in the mood to play some GTA IV on my PC

D

Danny Diaz

Who’s it gana be? A mafia game about mario and luigi?

C

Courtney Lega

Seeing as GTA 5 is one of the most sold games ever, people would riot over this.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom