Contact advertising [email protected]

In smite you need a certain amount of gods mastered and be level 30+(which is around 2...

T

Tybg Travis Evans

In smite you need a certain amount of gods mastered and be level 30+(which is around 2 weeks of almost non stop playing to get to) to play ranked anyone else feel overwatch ranked should be the same way this would prevent smurfs and people who don't play ranked to win every game sure you'll still have bad players but at least you gotta earn it

E

Eddy D. Newgate

No, we payed up to $60 for this game. Smite is free to play. Don't fucking EA me

S

Seth May

What's wrong with smurfs

A

Aadil Saqib

As a person who bought a smurf account, grinding those 25 levels again was the most BORING experience of my life. And the game adjusted to my MMR after 5 levels so it's not like I was pawning noobs either. And I immediately got Diamonds in my first placement match which was my main rank to begin with.

A

Aadil Saqib

OW is completely fine and smurfs barely have an effect if you play a lot of comp. The only people who affect your rank negatively are those that legitimately throw to stay low and dick around. Or those that boost their friend's account. But people that just buy another account for the intention of playing as they normally do, the game adjusts super fast.

D

David Goulet

Having playee smite a shitload and over 5 account I can assure you it takes about the same time.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom