Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm wondering how many people playing splatoon2 played splatoon1 because I was a...

B

Blake Wild

I'm wondering how many people playing splatoon2 played splatoon1 because I was a casual I'm made it to level 25 but these player on switch are really good making me question how good I thought I was.

T

Tonn Phavin

I'm didn't play the first one.
NS is my first Nintendo console. haha

T

Trev Toad

with splat 1
it was new to everyone
but splat 2
ppl already have an idea of what is good

J

Jermaul W

Never play 1. Been playing 2 for about 6hrs. Kfirst the first island of the story. And im rate 7.5 lol...
Will be on today for a little and aiming for rate 10 by the end of the gaming session

J

Jacob Stafford

I played Splatoon 1, but only made it to lvl 24 because leveling up takes forever.

A

April Carroll

SAME.

J

Julienté Fuse

You have to be a little more patient in the rendition. You just can't run up on someone trying to splat them. You end up losing. Locate your enemies and strategize on how to go about splatting them

J

James Page

I keep running into no lifers who have tons of incredible gear and weapons I've never seen, they just dominate everybody. All level 15+

J

Julienté Fuse

Stand back and splat them as they approach. Then ink their turf. Throw bombs too and use your special at every time it's available

L

Laura Jabbora

I played 1 on a regular basis up until Splatoon 2 came out. I was level 50. There was a lot of time for people to get good, the vets are carrying over to the second one. Mixed with a lot of newbies too. I think the second one was hyped up more then the first now that they have down a fan base. Practice makes perfect. You'll learn the tricks of the trade. Just keep playing. :)

J

Jessica Conde

I played the first one as well, and I was thinking the same. It seems people are better this time around. Still loving it

M

Matthias Rohrbeck

Honestly my experience thus far is that, having played splatoon on wiiu a lot, I easily get top stats in most matches. Been wondering if other splatoon 1 veterans are feeling the same.

C

Cory Steppe

I was level 50 with a b+ rank

H

Heather Ekrom

i was level 50 and A- 80

G

Gabriel Sad Lima

I was//am terrible at the first one online btw

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

Never played 1, I've played probably 5 hours I'm at level 10, and I'm doing great. Glad I got it. Just bummed that there's no ranked turf war, so dumb Nintendo.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I only got to level 22 on Wii u

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom