Contact advertising [email protected]

Im really thinking about to quit overwatch, the reason is simple: Moira i really can't...

V

Viktor Mec

The hell are you talking about? This is a problem that happens every time they add a new hero. But with Moira, it's rather advantageous - you have at least one healer in every game. And I'm not even talking about the fact, that most people love her, because she's truly awesome (unlike other heroes added to the game like sombra or doomfist). By the way, most heroes are basically a combination of some other heroes, so I don't see a problem in that.

Z

Zane Gandini

L

Lin Galini

Hey i feel exactly the same way even though i'm practicing on PTR so she's not something fresh to me when she came live to servers. There are tons of people who have no idea how to use her but i believe in time people will learn to use her wisely! Even now, there are not many matches she's used in, especially in competitve! So no need to get angry about her! ^__^ I really like her when she's in game, running aroun with that funny matter! :)))

J

Joseph Simms

Im really thinking about to quit overwatch, the reason is simple: Moira i really can't get over this "hero" which comes from nowhere. Moira is just a simple "hero" which have copied abilitiy from former heros. Moira is just created with no love (in my eyes) also a worse thing is, that I have mates in my Team who pick her in competitiv and than i lose. Of course she can be helpful but 80% of Players can't play her because she is NEW. For me she have ruined the game, its the First hero i really hate and who have Made the game not that good as Overwatch was before.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom