Contact advertising [email protected]

Im really thinking about to quit overwatch, the reason is simple: Moira i really can't...

L

Luca Buß

Im really thinking about to quit overwatch, the reason is simple: Moira i really can't get over this "hero" which comes from nowhere. Moira is just a simple "hero" which have copied abilitiy from former heros. Moira is just created with no love (in my eyes) also a worse thing is, that I have mates in my Team who pick her in competitiv and than i lose. Of course she can be helpful but 80% of Players can't play her because she is NEW. For me she have ruined the game, its the First hero i really hate and who have Made the game not that good as Overwatch was before. Stoped playing since 3 days now...

N

Natalie Jean Schmuhl

I respectfully disagree.

B

Ben Suskic

If shes simple then it should e easy for everyone to pick her up...not a good argument when youre the one who disproves it.

C

Cory M Hylton

Love her. First, healer I’ve had fun with. The novelty will wear off. Just be patient.

D

Dalton Jones

Yeah she came to competitive too soon

J

Jo Parmer

This isnt an airport; no need to announce your departure

F

Freddie Zack

Honestly who gives a shit. If you don't wanna play then don't play? Like what lol it's a damn video game ya child

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

GTFO no one will ever miss you.

And BTW Moira is awesome. I never got Golds in eliminations AND healing at the same time in a competitive match before.

C

Chris Tucker

somebody is salty.

S

Samin Hossain

"I can't counter ______" -every bronze that's gonna stay in bronze

A

Alex Robert Lacy

That was quick

D

Dennis HudsonTime

Do it

A

Ashe Lee

I mean, she's better than Hanzo. Period. lmao

E

Elisa Bee

do it, you wont

M

Mikael Boileau

so you cant climb out of bronze huh?

D

Dani Daf

As a famous boysband sang , bye bye bye

A

Ashley Skye-Michelle Hill

I have about 200 hours in Ana, but that doesn’t matter anymore.
All that matters is Moira.

E

Ebony Rose

That's nice but not true for everyone.
I had a game yesterday where a Moira carried on solo heals and the team steamrolled the enemy with a Lucio and Mercy.

M

Miia Hatunen

She's great when used right. My boyfriend outhealed mercy with her. MERCY

F

Francis Lee

She’s amazingly effective and so much fun to play. I’ve been one-tricking her since she released in ranked and have hit a new season high and carried loads of games with 5 gold medals and 20k+ healing lol. She’s probably a bit OP if anything.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom