Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm really thinking about getting Doom, but I only play single player. Is it worth it?

O

Othman Hafiz

I'm really thinking about getting Doom, but I only play single player. Is it worth it?

D

Dave Fisher

I only play single player. Its brilliant

N

Nolan Curren

One of my faves on switch and I own it on ps4 worth the buy.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

My favorite shooter, single player campaign ever.

W

Wally Boyko

I played through Doom single-player on PS4 and it was fantastic. Never touched the multiplayer.

L

Luke Lovelock

Yes its great. I only play it sp.

B

Brett Watson

Play it on the ps4. If you don’t have a ps4 play it on the Xbox. If you don’t have a Xbox play it on pc. If you don’t have a pc play it on the switch. This was what went through my mind when considering to buy doom. Ps4 first and 45 Dollars cheaper. I love my switch but the only thing you guys think you are supporting is Bethesda’s 401k’s when paying full price for an year old game. Bethesda is a monster of a company they could have charged 30 bucks for Skyrim and doom. Id even dare to say they are worth less. They choose to charge full price just to make profits because when not? Let’s go ahead and make the assumption y’all are funding a Bethesda game for the switch but guess what? Bethesda never needed the switch to make any game. They won’t need it still. It’s only a bonus. Sorry guys I just get irritated when people though their money at something expecting something in return. Be cautious in thought like that because we live in a capitalistic world. Where profit comes first and everything else second.

D

Dylan Pereira

If you only plan on SP, then wait for sale

J

Jamie-Hollywood Hull

Get it! Such a great port! Also play the multiplayer

R

Raymond Ortiz

Get Doom anywhere besides the switch for a way cheaper price, if you care about price

J

Janez Krnc

The best part of doom is single player. its phenomenal ! We need more awesome single player focused games like this :)

J

Josh Brown

The campaign is good. Get it!

P

Paul Eric McCarter

I have a hard time with the controls, and the melee seems op.
If you like fps I guess, but I'm absorbed by Skyrim(again)

L

Luke Klingberg

Its ok. Its no destiny 2, but a good shooter of u like splatterhouse zombie-esque stuff

L

LeoVutton Ballard

multiplayer is king

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Its okay on switch, but if you have one of the other consoles its best experienced there.

M

Marc Re Percussion

The single player is where doom shines

T

Travis Parrino

Fantastic single player experience

M

Matt Bernaix

Totally.

M

Matt Bernaix

Support big third party devs bethesda came out swinging and took a big chance. If its rewarded, they release all their new games simultaneously on switch along w the others.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom