Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm really having a hard time deciding whether or not I should pull the trigger on...

K

Keegan Ostrowski

I'm really having a hard time deciding whether or not I should pull the trigger on buying a 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD for $150 when there's still 4 more days to wait for until Black Friday.

Do you guys think it'll get any cheaper? It says "Sale Ends Saturday", so I feel like that's as cheap as it's going to get, and I've tried waiting for stuff in the previous Black Friday weeks so often and they sell out.

Besides that, would you guys recommend anything cheaper? I feel like that's what I should aim for but if anyone thinks I could settle for a bit lower without much sacrifice, I'd love to hear some recommendations.

J

Justin McCarrell

It sounds like there’s no harm in waiting to see. Just be on there as soon as the sale goes live. Like out that shit in your shopping cart and wait until the sale goes live

D

Dennis Barbier

If it does, return it and get what you want.

If you hold out to buy new computer parts because something faster or cheaper is about to be released, you would never own anything !

K

Keegan Ostrowski

Fuck lol the first two comments both with opposing views. Making me even more torn LMFAO

K

Keegan Ostrowski

Let's try this: How does the Samsung 850 Evo 500gb for ~$160 compare to the 525gb Crucial MX300 for ~$140 compare?

K

Keegan Ostrowski

Because that's really what I meant by my last paragraph honestly.

D

Dan Medved

I honestly doubt it will go on sale or get any significant discount. The price for the 850 evo, whichever capacity is worth the respective asking price, top notch ssd for what they ask for it.

J

Jd Rosas

I bought my samsung 850 evo at 250gb for like 95 bucks. You're getting double the storage for 50% extra on price. I think it's a good deal tbh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom