Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm only starting to draw so can i get some feedback on my Moira drawing?

J

Jonathan Martin

I'm only starting to draw so can i get some feedback on my Moira drawing?

R

Romy Hatake

Always keep practicing! Your doing well! The pose is good. If you take a page and practice expressions I found it helped a lot when I was learning:)

F

Fadhli Moch

keep it up boi

W

Winkay Weng Yee

learn anatomy, proportions and how to draw faces and their structures. this is a pretty good start, but if you're just starting out drawing I'd recommend trying to draw more simple designs and refrain from jumping straight into drawing overwatch characters, the designs are way too complicated for most beginners ;;

M

Mufin Nolifer

I feel like you have some nice basics, but need improvement as well! Face expressions etc. But as I said, you have the nice basics, just work it up to perfection! Good job. :)

M

Micah Young

Would you like some honest feedback? Well.. you could use alot more shading on the character as a whole. Her hands should be proportioned better to match the original design of the character. Her eyes could be drawn sharper to match her natural "monotone" face. Mmm.. legs could use abit of re-doing. Foot/anckle is too big. Might want to sharpen/lessen their proportions. Maybe make it "skinnier" or thinner. Sorry. I sound like an asshole, but I dont mean to be. Just my honest opinions.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom