Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm muting this group until open posts are done lol, I can only take so many "how good...

J

J.D. Hall

I'm muting this group until open posts are done lol, I can only take so many "how good is Zelda" and "rate my collections " posts, and too many people seem to think this is gamefly customer support as well, someone please tag me when the group is back to normal lol

C

Chris Boutin

Freedom is great, but there still needs to be structure and order
Otherwise, well you can see how it goes.

D

Dominick Esposito

J.D. Hall aren’t you in my group. You don’t see that in there lol and it’s open posts

R

Richard Browne

"I just brought this game, and instead of asking the group before my purchase, I decided to ask AFTER I spent my money"

J

Jen Atkins

Yet you announce it in another pointless post, so... a tit bit ironic?

C

Christopher Charbonneau

rate my setup ale what game should i get next?

C

Christopher Charbonneau

if you dont like the way some one runs their group why not just make you own?

J

Jason Burgess

Here's a stack of every game released. Rate it. Oh and it'll be posted to every group so you have to see this damn post over and over. Oh and is Zelda good?

K

Kermodedi Kumasan

Lmfaoooooooooo!!!!

J

Justin McGowan

Right.. I'm so over the constant *heavy Urkle voice* "is the Switch any good/worth it?" YOU'RE IN A FREAKING PAGE DEDICATED TO IT... DO YOU REALLY THINK WE'LL SAY NO??? lol rant over

D

David Kohzad

I find your negative post more annoying than the ones you’re complaining about. Misery seeks company, I suppose.

N

Nolan ArchLord Johnson

Any groups you belong to that are active where this doesn't happen? So tired of these posts clogging my feed. "Rate this game" "How's Zelda" "Who else plays only on Switch now"

B

Brian Voelpel

tag me when we're allowed to post memes

B

Brian Collens

Is there more then Zelda abd Mario ?

J

Jonathan Richard

I'm muting the group because I'm tired of seeing people complain that they're tired of seeing posts.

B

Brian Schuyler

Honestly I would rather they just leave it this way.

M

Matt MacDonald

Man those posts are all I saw before the opened posts were allowed lol.

S

Seth Osinga

J

James Hardman

M

Mat Hampton

Don't tag him or unmute him ever I say, Gunna be a hater you can find a different group lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom