Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm honestly not sure what Jeff and the OW team were thinking when they removed FFA...

L

Louis Lau

I'm honestly not sure what Jeff and the OW team were thinking when they removed FFA Deathmatch for only Chateau Gaillard even though nobody asked for that EVER and I seem to always see people get upset that they didn't ask for the standard maps for FFA Deathmatch just to struggle finding opponents from time to time.

Chateau Gaillard is a fun map that's balanced in long, mid and short range combats to practice. That should have been the standard for FFA DMs and other maps are an optional choice.

D

Dylan Zelda Boy Jensen

I agree.

J

Joaquin Legarreta

You need variety from time to time and other people enjoy the other maps as well. I do love Chateau and it's my favorite FFA map but it's downright a stupid idea to have only one map as the standard. What the team should do is try and deliver more like it. In the meantime, we get the other maps (Eichenwalde is quite fun if you ask me). When I feel like FFA with my friends we just make a custom game and fire up that good Chateau.

H

Harry Nash

They have a map specific ffa come up now, so chill.

P

Petros Tsoulkas

I liked the other maps as well. Sue me.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom