Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm curious to wonder what the forza horizon community thinks about what should be put...

C

Cody Smith

I'm curious to wonder what the forza horizon community thinks about what should be put into the games. Like I wish you could get out of the cars so when you're having a car meet you can walk around in the game and sounds stupid out maybe like an apartment with a garage or a house with a garage. I think it would be cool if all the mods were at different shops and you had to drive to them to mod you're cars. Let me know what you wish could be added

D

Daniel Love

Anyone else get tired of these "wishlist" posts?

A

Andrew Carlson

They should make it with aspects from test drive unlimited

A

Abdul Moussa

I wish it had minivans so we can make some sick sleeper builds or it had Lexus LS430

C

Cody Smith

I also wish we could do a Cummins swap

P

Preston Ainslie

That'd be a lot more realistic I hope the next one will be more detailed in the body and less v12 swap options lol and a better idle sound when I upgrade the camshaft I wanna hear that deep loping and a lift option for off roading vehicles and better tires

S

Spencer Craig

Go play grand theft auto if ya wanna walk around

A

Aj Scott

play TDU2 you just described the game

C

Christopher Orlando Figueroa

I think drift zones shouldn't be occupied by AI drivers... lmao

K

Kyle Oliver

So basically you want to play gta5

C

Christian Baggett

You just described gta

C

Cody Smith

And I don't get why that's a problem....... but in this case it's based around cars not murder and crime.......

C

Christian Baggett

It's not a problem we're telling you if you want to play a game like that then go play gta. Just stay in passive mode and go to car meets. Horizon isn't that game and never will be

D

Dean Darbon

Down to earth cars the 1992-2000 4 door subaru impreza,Renault 5 th turbo(no widebody) nissan skyline (gtst-gtt) some more street cars (day to day cars) Honda sedans?

K

Kaloqn Tsvetanov

Mate what you want in FH3 is in GTA V .. just saying mate no hate .. How do you think FH3 to have same conspect as GTAV. its a good wish but will stay a wish .. Other wish that would be nice is to input some visual tuning settings .. like i cant still accept the supra with that small ass exhaust :/

T

Troy Colley

Wheel spacers and shit like that to give it that real static look to it and customize everything like need for speed carbon

J

Joe Ubertaccio

I’d like a 1st gen to 4th gen cummins with the option of a stack and to roll coal

A

Aironas Kelpša

All I want is more indepth customisation and real engines

B

Bailey Jones

Sounds a bit like GTA haha

A

Antoine Rigaud SV

A real race track would be awsome

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom