Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm brand new to PC Gaming after being a hardcore console gamer for about 7 years. I...

• Thread starter Trenton Pryceless Irving
  • Start date
T

Trenton Pryceless Irving

I'm brand new to PC Gaming after being a hardcore console gamer for about 7 years. I can enjoy all genres equally.
What are some day 1 games I should get or just really good games in general?

B

Brian Röthschild

CSGO, just kidding. It depends on your taste bro

B

Bruno A. Hoth

TF2 and Warframe are both free and pretty good, payday 2 I would reccomend you check out. Also the half life + portal series are classics of videogame culture.

N

Nicole R. Christon

Firstly. Welcome to the cool kids club.

Good games are PLAYERUNKNOWNBATTLEGROUND it's getting pretty popular.
Portal is great!!
I'm currently working through Ori and the blind forest. It's super pretty.
Rocket league is good.
I enjoy the diablo series.
Both of which are on console.
Rust is great if you like survival?

A

Andrew Kerssens

Mod the crap out of Skyrim and it's pretty great. Also dead by daylight, rainbow six siege, warframe, rust, pubg are all good.

M

Marc Risa

Civilization lV , Europa universalis , all Total games , starcraft two, diablo 1,2,3, black desert online, dota 2, league of legends, world of warcraft, guild wars two, Aion, csgo.

i could list thousands there are to many to write down .

Z

Zachary Estle

Gta 5 is pretty great on pc with all the mods. Any fps game is about a million times better than the console counterpart. Stardew Valley is great if you want a game to put 100 hours into. Rocket league is ridiculous, play with friends while drinking if possible for tons of laughs and arguments, calling names is encouraged.

J

Justin Klingel

If you like survival games I would say #1 Rust, #2 Stranded Deep (single player), #3 un... something haha (but it's free), #4 Ark is fun if you are able to accomplish things, #10 Maybe Out Of Reach it got old quick because of the small payer base but I love the concept.

M

Mani Sipura

Player Unknown Battelgrounds

A

Andrew Kerssens

Oh I forgot civilization, but be careful, that shit can take over your life

A

Ayodeji Lorenzo Ayankogbe

How did you become a Console gamer in the first place. Duh most console games are on PC

M

Mo Jesus

Unreal Tournament it's free
Witcher 3
Rainbow Six
Black Desert Online
All the diablos
Battlefield 1

J

Joost Boekelder

Welcome to the PC master race
May your framerates be high and your temps low ;)
Skyrim with mods is nice
Portal 1+2 lots of fun
Borderlands 2
Bastion (masterpiece) get it cheap this steam sale and you won't regret it :D
Far cry 3 = awesome

J

Jay Rasul

Arma 3, Dota 2, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Dark souls franchise, and Rust

J

JJ Risk

As a 4000hr+ pro on dota2 I would recommend another game like Heroes of the storm.
Also add Player unknowns battlegrounds, I'm 400 hrs deep in 2 months or whatever it is with no intention of stopping. After this, jump on steam and look at games that look cool that are on sale, and repeat as desired or funds permit. Picking up an MMO is good too like elder scrolls online or WoW. Elder scrolls just got a massive new update and is super story driven and great for newcomers.

J

JJ Risk

Last but not least; Twitch. Not a game, but this will quickly become your homepage and where you spend all ur downtime

R

Roger Aceves

Free? Or to buy? Btw steam sales are going on right now

I

Iulian Roman

Csgo
Pubg
H1z1 kotk
Shadow of mordor - singleplayer - 4 euro because steam summer sale. Get it.
Warframe
Payday 2
Assassins creed
Rocket league
Skyrim

P

Peter Keats

Do you really enjoy hentai games?

P

Paul Fisher

Witcher 3
Fallout 4
Skyrim
GTA5
Battlefield 4, 1
Arma 3

(+Loads of quality older games not listed here)

That should keep you going for a bit!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom