Contact advertising [email protected]

PC If you were given $2400 to get a desktop for streaming/gaming , what spec would you...

S

Sng Vegas

If you were given $2400 to get a desktop for streaming/gaming , what spec would you get ? Need some help here

S

Sheldon Walker

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jeffrey B. Shuflin

Asus if you're not building your own

M

Matt Walker

Spend 1k of it on a decent mid-range set and invest the rest into something better. Like a house lol

D

Darin Ferraro

Thats enough to build 2 PCs. One for gaming and the other for video editing etc. You'll be processing videos and doing stuff a lot if you're going to be a streamer.

C

Cliff Hulsey

what resolution this is important

C

Cliff Hulsey

made this since i dont know what resolution you will be playing at i didnt pick a video card or gpu or case this should be a good start

J

Jeff Trocchio

Monster.

F

Felipe Oyarzo

Ryzen 1800X / Mobo Asus ROG Crosshaird + GTX 1080ti + 16/32GB RAM 3200Mhz up C14 / SSD up to you / WC Cooler or just a be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Noctua NH D15.

A

Aaron Koenig

1080 ti 8700k 32gb corsair dominator 3200 1 tb m.2 2x 500gb samsung evo in raid. And a 1 tb wd blue

B

Bret Metz

If you can't build your own buy a RIG from cyberpowerpc

J

Josh Schoeling

I7-8700k, asus maximus z370 mobo, 32gb ram, 525gb m.2, 1-2 tb 7200rpm+ hdd, gtx 1080ti

E

Evan Gomez

This is a really comprehensive guide both on how streaming works and how the components you put in your computer affect streaming performance, as well as several builds for several different price ranges (check the $1600 and $3000 build).

D

Damian Renolde

this is my next build. Notice no power supply as I already have one, and also plan to use my same processor. I also haven't decided on a case or if I'm going to reuse my current one.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom