Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch If you had to beat every game you currently own on Switch before you were allowed to...

• Thread starter Hunter Bjork Graham
  • Start date
H

Hunter Bjork Graham

If you had to beat every game you currently own on Switch before you were allowed to buy any new ones, how screwed would you be? I have about 40 and have only played like 5 to the end.

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

I'd still have MK8D Online, Rocket league online, Splatoon 2 online and more. I'd be fine

D

Daniel Share-Strom

What about games you can't really 'beat' like Mario Kart and Rocket League?

R

Ryan Butler

Skyrim, mario, mario + rabbits and a couple little eshop games.

I’d be good until summer probably.

A

Andrew Harvey

If you own Binding of Isaac you'd probably be screwed. F those Lost and Keeper runs, and speed challenge.

S

Stormy Watts

Beat Zelda then burned out on FE Warriors, so I'd have to trudge through it

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

My Xbox backlog is full of games I haven’t finished. Switch has me finishing games. Axiom Verge I’m completely stuck and still playing through Night in the Woods

E

Ernest Devin O'Toole

100% cave story+ is more agony than I can stomach right now

M

Mario Diaz

0 lol and most likely 0 til smash or something

B

Brett Watson

Ask me that same question but for my PlayStation 3and 4 and 3DS and vita library I wouldn’t see a new game until 2020.

K

Keiran Macfarlane

Here's a tip. Make sure you have a lot of relatively short games to make sure you don't suffer from this as badly. Also, could you be more specific on what would qualify for beating a game?

D

Dominique Ray Buck

That would mean beating Puyo Puyo Tetris and I suck lmao.

So basically I’m never getting a new game again

G

Gregg Cerenzio

40+ as well. Growing weekly. DS and 3DS, at well over 100. Steam at 400... #SendHelp

J

Josh Brown

I've only put 20 hours into Xenoblade and Mario, soo...

B

Brice Arnot

Well heck.... I have games that have only been put into the cart slot to be put on the home screen!

J

Joshua Tripp

I've "beaten" every game except for binding of Isaac (have to do all 3 save files 100%) and super meat boy, so I'm kinda screwed

K

Kevin Wolfe

Not that bad. I only have 3 games and just now got breath of the wild.

J

James Buckley

I'd be ready for a new game.

D

Delaina Freeman

Screwed bad lol. I honestly have a nice collection, but haven't had a chance to finish one entire game yet due to working two jobs and being a single parent. On the other hand, my son has his own Switch, and has completed several games lol.

M

Mario Mario Mario

I just used the glitch guys.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom