Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One If u love pvp and love honest good no admin abusing servers .. Stay away from Moist...

D

Damien Savages

If u love pvp and love honest good no admin abusing servers .. Stay away from Moist Realms they are 100% none of the above lol.

L

Lozoya Zerg

bro join us
Looking for a fresh server less that a 100 days cluster with a growing population? Enjoy immersive role playing? How about a server that still offers a sense of challenge whilst catering to those who don't have all the time in the world?
Look no further than ArkSurvived.co.uk

>Ragnarok Map - 32 slot
>Aberration Map - 20 slot

>Choose a race:>Goblin>High Elf>Orc>Wood Elf>Dwarf
>Your kin are your family, everyone else is whatever you make them.

>Tek Tier automatically unlocked at level 90.
>Transfer freely between worlds
> Harvest amount = 5
> Taming = 6
> Hatch/Maturation = 5
> PvP
> Offline Raid Protection (30 minute delay timer)
> Player Stats Boost
> Increased Dino Weight
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Cody D Melton

♥ Ataraxia ♥

FULL PVP || NO RAID RULES
Low Boosts || 7 Tribe Cap

Our Maps:
❤Ragnarok❤
Aberration
Center
Island
Scorched Earth

Might I add, if you're into events to spice Ark up, we're working on a big PUBG☠ event area!

Our Groups:

FB:

Discord:

N

Nathan Storey

Didn’t you get banned for attacking non combatant admin bases?

D

Damien Savages

Awww hes salty

D

Damien Savages

D

Damien Savages

No nathen. I was the 1 that blue tagged an admin after all my trube were allready banned . I hadnt got on yet. So when i did i went and had some fun b4 i got banned

D

Damien Savages

Now hes threatning me over a game lol. I think he uses roids . Hes really angry

D

Damien Savages

This is the guy threatning me because i wrote about my experience on a video game lol. Dude shud be more worried about his reeceding hairline and his non reeceding roid abuse anger issues

J

Joe Valladares

Yeah me and my cousin joined this server a couple of months ago. Someone claimed we we're lagging the server and causing it to crash. Told the host what was going on. She asked if she could look at are base. I said yes. She waited till I was offline and admin wiped us. Then I asked her why she told me because I had a anky and deo with high melee. Lol. We we're a cool tribe alot of other tribes knew us. They found out 3 tribes left and some leaders of the tribes as well. There's a small group of friends that play with the admin. The rest get banned or admin wiped. I don't recommend anyone play on this server.

N

Nick Ehoodin

haha hey all I did was build events not all Admins are guilty of hanus crimes lol

N

Nick Ehoodin

admin lives matter

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom