Contact advertising [email protected]

If Blizzard wants to fight leavers in comp, there shouldn't have been a "Leave Game"...

D

Devon Slonaker

If Blizzard wants to fight leavers in comp, there shouldn't have been a "Leave Game" button in comp in the first place. #ChangeMyMind

A

Andre Sanchez

People would just alt+F4 it then. Maybe I'm wrong for this but if you leave a comp game more than 3 times, you should be banned from the season. DC's should be noticed and shouldn't have to face a penalty though.

A

Austin Willman

If blizzard wants to fight leavers in comp, they should allow them to leave because things can come up and it’s not always their fault. Although, the game should not count towards SR for the team that has the leaver.

#ChangeMyMind

E

Emma Rebecca

As far as I'm concerned when someone in your team leaves you shouldn't lose SR if you lose. And if you leave a comp game maybe like 5 times you should be banned for the whole season. That way people wouldn't be screwed over for a teammate leaving but people also wouldn't abuse it as there are harsh penalties. Yes sometimes people get disconnected but really if your internet is that bad you probably shouldn't be playing comp anyway as you're likely to get terrible lag

K

Kieraleigh Ward

I agree 100%

K

Kieraleigh Ward

The only good thing paladins ever did was take away the "leave game" option

E

Eric Carman

Most of the time people just leave because their team sucks.

B

Brandon Schramm

It could work. If you had to leave for an emergency or something you could just turn off the system/PC or go AFK and wait for it to time out

A

Antti Hartikainen

The leave game doesn't work in comp. You have to alt+f4 or do something similar.

R

Richard Ryan

Wouldn't fix anything, it's called turning off your system. Always a way to leave but in comp if you don't more than once in 30 min I think you should have at least an hour ban. That is the only way people will stay

P

Perez Painting Bc

I concur buddy. Its common sense.

S

Steven Hendrickson

That's actually a really fair point. Blizz makes these people lose SR just fucking block comp for them after a certain amount of times. Using people to report seems like a copout

J

Jose Garcia

the reason blizzard cant be too harsh with the leaver policy is because they dont want to alienate the players with bad connections. Even though if your broke ass has a connection that cuts out ever 3 minutes you shouldn't be allowed into comp in the first place.

F

Felipe Melendez

The only valid argument I’ve seen here in OWP

M

Morgan Greenough

Then they would just purposely be inactive and be kicked or close Overwatch. They would find a way.

T

Tyler Cook

I mean that would get rid of leavers!

A

Alexia Necalli Gardios

So when someone on your team leaves...you shouldn't lose as much SR for the person fucking over the team.

Rather than losing none and having the system abused.

J

Justin Goulais

Valve has been able to use server side packet behavior to determine what is a network or hardware related DC and what is a ragequit for years now in DotA and CSGO.

Why can't Blizzard.

A

Amir Goodger

Not everyone leaves on purpose

D

Daniele Ceccarelli

Well they would alt+F4

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom