Contact advertising [email protected]

Idk why people keep saying Soldier doesn't take skill. He does take a fair bit of aim...

A

Abhishek Kumar

Idk why people keep saying Soldier doesn't take skill. He does take a fair bit of aim and good positioning to play properly

T

Thomas Freund

I think he's easier to play than Junkrat tbh.

B

Brandon Marleau

Skill means different things for different characters. Everyone in this community just seems to lump the word "skill" as a catch all but it's not. There's technical skill. Aiming skill. Positioning skill. Game sense and knowledge. Some characters are easier to master in certain areas but there's no single hero that's just "no skill" in all categories. Soldier takes aim and positioning skill, not so much technical because of his basic design. But if a soldier on your team can't aim you're gonna feel it.

T

Tyler Cook

It’s all about being as hard of a target as possible. He’s my main dps character because of the fact that he was extremely easy to switch over from other shooters, but this game isn’t any other shooter either. I’m not saying soldier is a genji skilled hero, but he’s a bit tougher than junky

C

Cristobal Cabrera Foix

If Soldier doesnt take Skills, that means everyone can use his full potential with only hours of training and get into Top 500
But then why Bronze Soldiers still on bronze?

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Skill is different for everyone. I have strong game sense but my mechanics are atrocious. Soldier is difficult for me because I know where to be, but if you need me to kill the Pharah... I mean, maybe I can, probably not though

R

Ritvik Narang

Hes easy to play
Difficult to master

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom