Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I was extremely disappointed with the Nintendo direct today. Who else is?

B

Ben Esh

I was extremely disappointed with the Nintendo direct today. Who else is?

M

Matt Morgan

Trolled us hard. Super lame

E

Erina Snow

Recycle game that how they make
Money

J

Jason Swartz

Starting to see why the Wii U flopped so hard just recycled games won't sell systems

J

Jackson Konecny

Incredibly disappointed. Pokken is NOT a good fighting game, and Ultra Sun and Moon should be for the switch, and even then I won't be getting them because Sun and Moon ARE easily my least favorite games in the series. I liked BW2 more than I liked SUMO, and that's not a good thing, because BW2 also wasn't a very strong game. I guess the Virtual console GS is good though...

A

Austin Kanka

Don't focus on your new console. Nintendo sucks some times

M

Marcel Negrete

Nintendo was not behind today's video, Game Freak was behind the "Pokemon" Direct. It was fairly disappointing, but Nintendo really had no part in it. You should be mad at the people who are creating the Pokemon games, not Nintendo. You can be mad at Nintendo for other reasons, but not this one. That would be like getting mad at Microsoft for Halo 5 and not 343 Industries.

P

Poseary Anglada

Yup

G

Gmoya Jp

Nope glad pokken is coming to switch and getting a new touch up sun and moon.

W

William Jarael Smith

Did you guys honestly think there would be a Pokémon home console game announced so soon? GameFreak only just recently started looking for devs to work on a new title they're making. It's silly to think a new Pokémon game would be out that quick for the Switch. Think past your noses guys.

S

Shawn Chen

B

Bella Hale

At least they didn't announce something silly like Pokemon go 2 for the mobile app. Lolo

L

Lex Juarez

I was hoping for a Snap 2

N

Nicholas Andrew Frayser

They weren't going to reveal anything too big with E3 so close.

J

James Page

I mean it was an 8 minute direct out of nowhere, I can't really be disappointed by it. They probably wanted to cut Time from their E3 Nintendo direct

R

Ryoko Misaraki

I was impressed but then again I'm easily impressed

P

Pedro Natera

I don't care for pokemon so I'm good.

J

Jack Barrera

I'm happy.
I'm for sure getting Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

J

James Chamberlain

Me! :(

M

Marley Feck

It's really disappointing that Nintendo seems to feel that it's fine to just re release all these Wii u games because they figure nobody played them since the console was a flop and not enough people bought them the first time around. Now that they have a hot piece of hardware they want a second go around, and it's really disheartening for Wii U owners.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom