Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I wanted my girlfriend to play on pc.... After 20min, we had a tv screen on the desk...

K

Kuehnl Kev

I wanted my girlfriend to play on pc.... After 20min, we had a tv screen on the desk and she took the xbox controller xD

D

Dan Galapeaux

Good girl

G

Gibran Vargas

Ur playing destiny 2 for pc ?

J

Jacob Morgan

She's using a controller on PC , you're teaching her wrong

J

Jonathan Ländell

Your padawan has failed.

A

Alex Blossom

I like the art work in your office.

D

Derek Bundy

I wanted my gf to start playing with me. So I got another PC started her on Diablo 3 she now plays destiny 2 with me and both PC's sit next to each other

D

Derek Carignan

Haha my girl did same thing

A

Antotha Gaming

I used a controller the first week of trials on pc to test out how much harder it be to play against mouse and keyboard, and It didn't seem to hold me back at all from going flawless. It's undeniable that mouse and keyboard has way more potential however the controller is still good enough to do great while having that old console Destiny 1 authentic experience while on pc.

M

Michael O'Malley

I met mine in Warcraft 6 years ago. We don't play Destiny 2 together because as I got older, my back really couldn't support carrying her anymore.

T

Titan Destiny

Xbox controller

S

Stephanie Castillo

YES! My husband and I always play together

H

Heather Ann

Tell her PC is the way to go! So much customization to your setup, and eventually give mouse and keyboard a try. It will take practice but don’t give up, you will have way more control over everything.

Ps. Tell her to join Women Gamers if she isn’t in there already! (Although majority are console players by the looks of it)

J

Jarod Poland

I own people in the crucible using a controller. Mouse and keyboard zealots BTFO.

R

Ryan Weisse

So.... you guys are complaining that she's playing on controller? The dude's gf is joining him on Destiny... Who the hell cares what she controls it with?

D

Dominik Hainzl-Radlingmayer

Dennis

J

Jeanette-Helen Thorvaldsen Firveld

❤ this is What my bf did 7 years ago

A

Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole

mi bf was in pokemon and monster hunter ect ... i bought him a ps3 with gta5 and destiny1 ... now, he bought a ps4 pro and D2 on his own and i'm going to buy him the pc vertion cause i want him to play with me XD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom