Contact advertising [email protected]

I want this groups honest opinion. I can play most heroes very effectively and...

C

Carlos Rangel

I want this groups honest opinion. I can play most heroes very effectively and flexibly with the exception of widow(inconsistent), reaper(I get lost being up close but only with him, weird), I was originally a midmasters rank but I dropped down to learn widowmaker better with the complete mindset that I knew I was gonna drop. I still flex perfectly to the teams needs but if the oppurtunity comes for me to dps, I pick widow and see where it goes. Is this okay? I’m high diamond and my favorite hero is hanzo :)

J

John Calderon

You don’t need an opinion to play with any character. If you want to get better with your weaker characters then do so.

T

Thomas Howard

There are good ways to practice outside of comp so you don't have to plummet your score.

Widow and Hanzo aren't bad DPS but the important part is knowing how to build a team. There's gonna be times where one hero can do a job but another can do it better(e.g Hanzo vs 76).

Practice all day my friend but the most important part is being flexible.

A

Aadil Saqib

Honestly, get a smurf for practicing heroes. Do your placements with heroes you wanna learn only. Doesn't matter if you play them against plats or masters. You'll be learning em from the ground up without worrying about your own SR or being problematic for your teammates.

G

Grey Zell

I love Hanzo too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom