Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I want new games on the switch not ports or indies. Not saying that ports and indies...

D

Dany Kings

I want new games on the switch not ports or indies. Not saying that ports and indies are a bad thing because my switch has slot of them but to be honest this first months of 2018 we just getting ports and indies with 1 new title and that being Kirby. I know is Nintendo second year with first year killing it but we need more exclusive titles. I’m looking at the calendar and the games that are coming out I already bought in the Wii U. I’m hoping the rumors are true and we get a direct to see what we are getting before E3.

J

Javier Lemuel Quiñones Galán

Well new games do take time to make, whereas ports are already made games that just need to be readapted to the console.

As long as ports are selling good, expect ports.

J

Jamie Boyko

I agree I want a new Nintendo direct and I can’t wait for E3!!!

J

Jake Fioravanti

I feel like E3 is too far away for there to not be a Nintendo Direct before then.

F

Freya Noble

Go make a game and come back and tell us how quickly you made it

S

Spencer Miller

I’m fine with the indies and Wii U ports but I don’t think we need older ports than that. If I want to play these games, I’ll play them on the original systems. I only say Wii U ports are ok because I’d rather not play the Wii U. Really didn’t like it all that much

K

Ken Copeland

It takes time to make games especially the more advanced technology is not to mention figuring out how to make their games work properly on the switch since it's not as powerful as the other consoles I'd rather them take their time

M

Marc Anthony Demme

You do realize it's been only almost a year since it came out? They're not going to automatically have every big name game out.

R

Rob Emanuel

Don’t forget about Aces! That’s another original planned for the spring. I’m still playing many of the great games released last year I already own with others already backlogged. I certainly can’t complain. Here’s everything we have planned for 2018 so far:

Rayman Legends
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
SteamWorld Heist
L.A. Noire
Mario Tennis Aces
Kirby Star Allies
Yoshi
Fire Emblem (not Warriors)
Metroid Prime 4

J

James Wyche

I think they should be doing a switch 1 year anniversary direct hopefully with lots of info

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom