Contact advertising [email protected]

I usually play dps, winston, zarya and lucio. I want to learn Reinhardt! What tips can...

M

Mario Elliott

I usually play dps, winston, zarya and lucio. I want to learn Reinhardt! What tips can you give for me?

S

Steven Lo

Don't charge at everything

N

Nico Labelle

^^ pretty much the only tip you need lol

M

Mahmoud Attia

Don't charge long distances, shield down when<1000 unless absolutely necessary, fire strike a lot, melee only when you're facing 3 or less enemies (2 if they're dps).

L

Lachlan Bundy

Hold up your shield

D

Don Hemert

Don't hunt.

R

Ray Caverly

Stay with your team, charge to pin an enemy rein or kill, not just charge into the enemy team for no reason. Spam firestrike constantly. Dont keep your shield up for shitty little poke damage, save it for teamfights so that a random soldier doesnt grind it down to 1000 right before their whole team pushes.

B

Ben Suskic

Don't try and flank with youre ult unless you have another barrier for your tem. Overall just dont. Bait out other reins ults, drop shield swing your hammer once and pop up the shield. keep doing that till he ults, don't fire strike cuz you wont have time to pop the shield. Get good at predicting charges. So like you see zen go on the left flank, wait 7 seconds and charge a the doorway hes going too. I get called a hacker all the time because my chrges look like i have wall hacks

B

Ben Suskic

Also with the new update you can look behind yourself as rein. Another neat thing you can do is rotate the camera behind you, drop you're shield and youll immediately turn 180. This is so good against genjis and tracers, you can spin around without them even seeing you turn and murder them with youre hammer

C

Casey Jennings

Make sure to bring the hammer down

M

Mario Elliott

Thanks guys! First game in comp and I get a sextuple off of an earth shatter

H

Himawan

Hold that mouse button boy, cuz it'll do some work;)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom