Contact advertising [email protected]

I used to play mccree at 400 dpi and everyone else at 800 dpi and i made it to masters...

T

Tj Pho

I used to play mccree at 400 dpi and everyone else at 800 dpi and i made it to masters but i read online that it was bad to have 2 different dpi/sens and that higher dpi and lower sens was better and more responsive so i switched everything to 1600. My genji got more insane but my mccree went to shit. About 2-3 months later i decided on going back to 800 dpi except i would keep that for everyone and say fuck it and just change my sens for mccree and have 2 different sens but the same dpi and my genji is still insane and my mccree is monstrous again. Moral of the story, find your perfect dpi and sens and keep it there. If it works for you dont adjust it.

M

Mike Wang

idk why you would literally double/quadruple your dpi when it's been working fine, of course you wouldn't feel good if you changed the dpi of every hero you played.

M

Mihnea Gogu

if you adjust at the same ratio you shouldnt feel any difference

C

Cyrus Laurence Lee

i used to play on 800dpi and 4.5 in game, and also my friend told me to double dpi and half in-game sens, but i literally see/feel no difference other than me having to change sens for every other game that i play and windows sens

M

Michael Burch

Higher DPI and more sens is not always better. Some mice are actually known to have acceleration, and response rate issues at higher DPIs, even if the ratio is the same if it seriously doesn't feel right, switch back.

Q

Quang Trương

My sens is 800 and I have different ingame sens for each of them. Cree is 6, soldier is 10, Lucio 15, Rein 18 and Winston 20 since these heroes such as Winston and Rein don’t need to be accurate at aiming at all but being able to turn 180 quickly. the rest is 12.

M

Mitch Rhodes

I play at 2000/2.55

M

Mikael Bro

So 800dpi and what in game with Macree. And 1600dpi and in game as genji?

C

Carter Oliver Collins

i love your music ❤

R

Ritvik Narang

You top 500?

J

Jesse DeLaney

Yea i use 800 dpi and have a slightly higher sens for genji now. Working great for both characters!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom