Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I tried the demo last night but I’m still in debate in purchasing the full game. I’m...

A

Adam Winfield

I've been going back and fourth with this game. Even after renting it, I just can't decide if I want it or not.

B

Bartosz Kurek

I will buy it for end of April cuz day ago i buy mk8d. Really fun game for me.

D

Dean Cowley

This game is worth 20 at the most

A

Adrian Collie

Have to admit Im really enjoying the demo thing. I seem to do well in the training, but when it comes to online play I have yet to win a round against a proper person. I've been close, but never won! So unless it comes down in price drastically, I can do without the humiliating disappointment in my life.

D

Dom Khv

if you enjoy the game, you should! i just bought it after i tried the test punch and enjoyed it so far

K

Kristopher LaLonde

If you do decide to get ARMS, definetely get it when it’s on sale. If you can find a physical copy of it somewhere for $40 or under, that would be ideal since you could always re-sell it if you get bored of it.

Personally, I enjoy ARMS! It’s a great game, but it truly shines when you have other people to play with. There’s nothing like having a good laugh with a friend when ya’ll are beating each other up on a game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom