Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I tried the demo last night but I’m still in debate in purchasing the full game. I’m...

J

Jenna Lynn

I tried the demo last night but I’m still in debate in purchasing the full game.

I’m a huge splatoon fan and play the game all day. Will arms be worth the purchase ?

L

Laila Salem

I say wait for major discount. I like it enough to own, but not for what it costs now

W

Wesley Grimes

I have tried it both global test punch’s and still haven’t bit the bullet on it yet

J

Jaime Bland

No

L

Leonam Gonçalves

definitely not worth retail price in Europe.

T

Tanner Stephens

I absolutely love the game, but I absolutely suck at it... so I sold it. Couldn't get past rank 6 and felt like I won 1 match for every 6 I lost. Amazing game though, too hard for me lol

S

Sam Garforth

I’ve been playing it this weekend. I ask myself whether the long arms thing is to compensate for for the time delay in playing a boxing game across the internet.

O

Oscar Echeverria

if you played the demo and still cant figure out if you like it then dont.

J

Jesse Flores

It’s on sale for $41 I’d say it’s worth it for that.

A

Armando Morales

Buy this game when it's at $20. Too expensive right now.

K

Kyle Kowalevicz

I wouldnt suggest it, the game sadly makes the joycon obsolete when fighting against anyone using a pro controller

V

Vy Vu

You will get bored of it quickly.

J

Jessica Smith

I enjoyed it for about a week or two before Splatoon came out last summer. Once Splatoon released i never played Arms and traded it in

R

Russell Brown

Don't buy it unless you have a friend or more that are gamers.

A

Alex Presser

It is worth it, I'd say if you're on the fence, wait for a sale, or use gold points.

J

Jay Ybarra

I say it's better if you have people around to play with. It's fine solo butt you'll definitely like it more with I say it's better if you have people around the play with. It's fine solo but you'll definitely like it more with local multiplayer

L

Luke Lovelock

Its a great game. Its not a game you play for hours though.. 4 to 5 matches and your back to splatoon 2.

S

Sawyer Niedens

Why are they re-releasing the demo if the game's been out since last summer?

S

Scotty Barger

Now is the time to buy since it's on sale

J

Jace Henry

damn i keep missing when the demo is

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom