Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I thought Nintendo said that Breath of the Wild would be the last game to ever release...

R

Rhys Bradley

I thought Nintendo said that Breath of the Wild would be the last game to ever release on Wii U and no more Wii U games............

N

Nick Crompton

From Nintendo themselves, third party developers can make as much games for the system as they want.

N

Nick Crompton

For example, some Japanese developers still make games for the original PSP.

C

Chris Howard

$80 wtf

G

Gustavo Brito

Nintendo said botw was THEIR last Wii U game. Darksiders just came out for Wii U like two weeks ago. Which is more relevant than this one. I'm sure other games will still pop up here and there.

M

Matthew Wróbel

Yeah, from Nintendo

C

Cory Steppe

Theirs also a new snes game coming soon. And sega is going make a new game for the genesis

D

Damien Robinson

E

Eirik Aspheim Lofthus

80$ ?!?!?

P

Pieter van Zyl

80bucks for a WiiU Game. They can fuck right off.

C

Christopher J Hurley Jr.

That can be a good thing, With Nintendo being short on finding the Switch at Retail price this will hold some of the users who still have the Wii U over. Although I'm content personally playing the MARIO Maker to hold me over until I can purchase one. Everybody who's selling them third party are highly overcharging. When they first released people on eBay we're selling them for over $2000 just for the system.

P

Pieter van Zyl

Games like these will be will be a couple dollars less for xbox and PS compared to titles like GTA Skyrim etc etc. Who is gona overpay for a generic Disney game?????.

K

Kenny Kuang

Last Nintendo game.

W

Warren Whillock

Pretty sure independent people still make games and put them on cartrages for old consoles

P

Paul Rod

who would buy this game in the first place

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

Breath of the Wild is the last First party game for the Wii U. People can still make games for it.

J

Jesus Flores

Nintendo says alot of stuff and forgets about what they say

A

Andrew Weary

Breath of the wild was the last Nintendo game. There are other games like Darksiders remastered, various Lego games and indie games that will continue to see releases for the next year or so. There are more than 13 million of these things out there, considering development costs and demographics, a small profit can still be made.

S

Spencer Miller

Last game Nintendo makes for it.

M

Matt Last

When did they say that?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom