Contact advertising [email protected]

i still can't take Moira seriously it's like she got pulled from Battleborn's concept art

D

Donald Wood

i still can't take Moira seriously
it's like she got pulled from Battleborn's concept art

J

Jonathan Martin

She hot tho

J

Justin Bautista

Moira is so low quality... I imagine that she came from a Minecraft pixel art build by some retard

W

Wade Wilson

U mean Bowie

A

Alejandro Carranza

Jesus H Christ,now this?
>we need a healer
>gets an actual good one
>WtF mAnG ShE's UglY XD"

T

Tyler Jøseph

Bad looking character, with uninteresting weapon and abilities and opaf rn. Plz, she's like one of Paladins character, hope blizzard won't make paladins out of overwatch

B

Brandon Roach

She's hella good, got her Antipode achievement quickly, she seems too op though. I feel like she's going to be massively nerfed

A

Andre Uva

She's a vary boring character, she's super bland and her personality is nothing but evil scientist

R

Ricky Guinn

So you can't beat your dick to her it makes her lame? Hm

शशांक पटेल

Now that you mentioned it
she kinda does look like it!!

H

Harrie Rose

Honestly she reminds me of s character from evolve

B

Brandon Lyman

She reminds me of David Bowie.

L

Liam Braidner

She's inspired by Hisoka from hunter x hunter.

Scrubs

S

Sophie Elliot

Leave my david bowie ass weeb waifu aloneeeee

N

Nina James

I like tracking so I find her fun! Also I've always loved bowie so...GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM

M

Melanie Bryant

I honestly thought the same thing!! I used to play B.B. a shit ton when it came and that was my first thought on her like wait....this is the wrong game

T

Timothy Fletcher Baer

so far she feels balanced but as a healer/damage dealer I don't know what she brings Zen doesnt.

D

David Taylor

I thought you guys were joking when I first seen the Moira posts. Her design doesn't fit in the Overwatch Universe. lol. Her face doesn't look right.

C

Craig Bulpitt

Moira is short for moirat she is junkrats mother have a look at the resemblance ...

M

Mark Vandrell

I'm gonna smoke that bitch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom