Contact advertising [email protected]

I see lots of moira player are throwing the healing orb to their teammates randomly at...

A

Alper Kısık

I see lots of moira player are throwing the healing orb to their teammates randomly at these days. so I prepared a guide for using it correctly

J

Jayce Snow

The amount of effort put into this is honestly so funny to me.

B

Bas Den Baars

everything is recognisable and the point comes across nicely.
+1 from me for awesome paint skills

D

Dinis Pedroso

Yes this is very true I usually try to make it bounce the most possible on my team(it is quite easy when capturing closed points) but I sometimes forget and send it in a straight line

C

Courtney Pedregon

this is cute tho

J

Jon Beller

Be like me, bounce it off of walls so it could heal everyone in the rebound. Why do you think her pixel spray is called Trigonometry? XD

J

Jonathan Martin

That is THE BEST guide ever

M

Muhammet Ocak

Garilar marilar da very cute yazmis. Hadi iyisin paint terksin ama iyisin :d

M

Michael S. Myth

but the ulting mcree would've killed the sleeping teammate regardless. shouldve tried to scare the mcree out of ulting by tossing a purple orb and sucking him dry. 5/10 for good art skills.

R

Ryan Willett

That’s like when I come across another moira player they use their damage orb by throwing it at me and it flies off and doesn’t do anything
Like why?

G

Gabriel Hamilton

I like small areas like cube shaped rooms and throwing orbs in the center of the cube. It keeps bouncing

B

Becky Maxx Kemp

I mean if you don't realise the orbs bounce and you've played Moira for more than a minute, you should probably give up.

B

Becky Maxx Kemp

Other than that nice pic!

E

Elijah Britton

Fuck moira tips. What we really need are some of those drawing tips

S

Steven Hồ

This is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

D

Daniel Graham

Your picture assumes that Moira's ball bounces with any logic at all. If it even hits an ant running across that wall it will fly off to the moon

R

Rudi Indra A

the real guide of throwing healing orb is to come at people spamming x and throw the healing orb at the opposite direction while saying "fetch~!"

C

Connor Goodman

DPS Moira. That is all.

Y

Yvanne Marcellana

well if they played moira long enough, im sure they'll know that (hopefully)

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

Well put. I usually aim it a wall directly behind a choke, so it bounces while healing everyone.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom