Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I really want to get Hyrule Warriors imported but I can’t speak a word of Japanese I...

• Thread starter Matthew Christopher
  • Start date
M

Matthew Christopher

I really want to get Hyrule Warriors imported but I can’t speak a word of Japanese I don’t wanna wait till May :(

T

Trent Harshey

You would probably be alright with a game like HW if you know how the dynasty warriors games play cus it's basically that but Zelda form

F

Fabrício Luz

Well, you can use duolingo to learn some words in japanese or maybe time travel to May

J

Josh Brown

Uuugh, me neither. You could always look up videos of the game on the Wii U. The game isn't that text-heavy.

K

Kelly Baugh

I'm in the same boat, haha

S

Scott Hood

Learn Japanese in a month. You’ll have a whole month to play it prior to Western release...

G

Giovanni Martinez

Not that serious

S

Skylar Simmonds

Same with the naruto games

R

Rick Edghill

May the 4th be with you my child you must be patient

D

Daniel Rasmussen

It'll be here before you know it, just be patient.

B

Brian Foster

The Google translate app has a feature where you can look at text through the camera and it translates it real time. Might be worth the hassle if you are really jonesing.

C

Chloe Sian Filbee

2 months isn’t that long

E

Emmanuel Delos Reyes

Study the Language

J

Jovan Henny

Buy it on wiiu

S

Steven Kaminellis

just hold off man

S

Stan Lee Stanley

when it does port you'll probably get an english update. nothing is region locked anymore <3

J

James Sugden

Ideas up top take an or leave em switch isn't gonna sell it self

J

James Sugden

Switch is very cheap. Nice fit feels like a toy but it's not I like it updated graphics no online support at the moment but who needs it honestly no one plays on online because of micro transactions same thing with show to many micro trans actions not too much government interference

G

Gary Nolan

Or you could buy it on Wii U or 3ds or just wait

S

Stephen Buchenberger

Get the wiiU version or be content with being unable to beat the first level cause you can't read

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom