Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I need suggestions on a good game to get that I'm not going to get bored of quickly....

M

Megan Bunney

I need suggestions on a good game to get that I'm not going to get bored of quickly. Im looking at either resident evil (1 or 2), outlast 2 or lego City undercover

S

Sue Curry

Was thinking about getting outlast myself but the girst one seems better than outlast 2. Have you played it?? Or anyone else play if??

S

Sean Renaud

I swear there needs to be a rule where before you ask these questions you have to name a few games you liked. Cus the three you are looking at are so spread out that it's actually not helpful.

That said I played RE1 when it came out and I got bored of it quickly, as I recall it's more a minigame glued together with the thinnest of plot than an actual game. No experience with Outlast, Lego games are fun in that . . .as different as they are Minecraft sort of way. You're entertaining yourself in a massive playground, least the one I played was like that.

R

Robert Gremillion

Id say Lego City Undercover. It's kind of like a Lego-fied GTA, so there is lots to go around and see and do, the characters are hilarious, and its overall a very fun game. Since the story is a bit...less important? to the way the game plays, it can be fun for a bit longer than the others, in my opinion, because once you've seen the story of the others, regardless of how good they are, that's pretty much the whole game.

M

Megan Bunney

Can someone tell me if outlast bundle of terror is the first one or a different one??

S

Sue Curry

Think the one you want is 24.99

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom