Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I need some help, I've looked online and you guys are the only ones I can think of to...

J

James Mathers

I need some help, I've looked online and you guys are the only ones I can think of to help. How can I get these smudges off of my switch case :( I have tried soap and water but nothing.

D

Derrick Borecky

Learn to love them

J

James Cooper II

Skateboard grip tape eraser might work

E

Ernest Rodrigo Jr.

Cambodian breast milk.

D

Donald Ambrose

Deer urine

F

Felix Samuel Lopez

what smudges?

M

Matt Parent

Is it a leather like material? Looks like it's just starting to get a patina. Nothing to worry about

D

Donald Ambrose

I would just throw it away. The case isn't any good anymore with nasty smudges all over it. If you put your switch in it, it's definitely going to break. The smudges will weaken the defense on the inside as well and it's going to bust

J

James Mathers

The back looks brand new its just the top part.

T

Travis Mcleod

It's a patina

R

Rafael Kwasi

Seriously? If you do not learn to live with things changing with age and usage, you gonna lose a lot of money at plastic surgeons...

D

Damian Armitage

fill a pot with bleach, put the case in and bring it to the boil. let it boil for 30 minutes and then dry it in the microwave. if you leave your switch inside it will charge the battery at the same time.

S

Sheila Tanagila

Ask your girlfriend if she has any makeup remover wipes or use some dawn soap.

G

Giorgio Beerman

Where is it I can't see it

J

John Piazza

This is why I chose the fabric Mario Items themed case

D

Donovan Antonio

Um... Isn't that the purpose of the case though? If your case got smudges, it means you're putting it in a place that puts some level of pressure on the case, so... Just deal with it.

H

Hank Slaght

Still the best case out there for $20. !

Z

Zachary Moore

dude i have the same case and also having same issues. i regret not getting the black one

Z

Zoe Tannler

Joseph Achten you need this lol

M

Micah Hendrix

Try Mr clean magic eraser those things are awesome

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom