Contact advertising [email protected]

I need orisa tips, I see too many people not taking advantage of her shield and trying...

K

Kayt Linkey

I need orisa tips, I see too many people not taking advantage of her shield and trying to dive into enemy team alone way too often.

J

Joaquin Legarreta

Spam shield. Stay behind it. Pull away people trying to traspass it. If they do, enter and exit your shield maintaining it between you and them. Fortify is a thing you sometimes forget about.

J

Joe Steel Sovereign Warner

Partner with Zarya.
Shields up and fortify against opposing heavy Ults, disengaging against any Lucio. Forify at the objective every damn time and use your Ultimate only if 2 or more people need a charge.

She's easy enough to play

J

Jeff O'neill

Orisa is usually picked with roadhog. Every tank has a partner they work with. Winston with D.va, Reinhardt with Zarya, and Orisa with roadhog. Orisa is a great counter for Reinhardt, and can make his ultimate useless. She’s also useful for making other characters ultimate more powerful.

J

Jesus Alvarado

I often throw my shield in the middle of where the enemy team is grouped when my dps dive in that way some damage is blocked and it also splits the team because they have to move around the shield

M

Mark Aguero

Fortify to when repositioning or being aggressive or when tracer wants your soul

Z

Ze Ming Wong

- i'll put shield anywhere actually, its for them to figure out to take shelter.
- Dance around the shield, they love to target Orisa for some reason and that is the last thing people should do, mess with them by shooting their face, then if Rein charge, you got your fortify ready.
- look behind, keep another eye behind you, Tracer love to run behind you focusing on shooting and try to pummel you with bullet. Prepare your fortify if sh pulse bomb

A

Alice Mochimochi Saito

When you use the pull make sure to aim close to them and within your range, or pull the just off point with it. And save your fortify for when you're getting beat up. Sometimes I accidentally use it right away and then get killed

M

Mary Eluria

Tbh i dive in and use the pull ability and 75% of time kill most of team but what i hate is when im doing this my team does not dive

T

Tornike Goqsadze

Tip of the day *If you see Hanzo just run*

R

Rob Simmons

I like to use her Shield to block out other Shields and s***

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom