Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I need an active clan . Getting fed up of playing on my own .. im in a clan now and...

S

Ste McSteal

I need an active clan . Getting fed up of playing on my own .. im in a clan now and people just ignore you unless its to help them for somthing .. iv come from ps4 to pc.. really cant go back to ps4 as the game looks so bad with the frames . If theres any surviving clans left .. please point me in the right direction. On ps4 iv been flawless over 60 times .. on pc iv been once and litrally played about 50 games in the past 3 months due to either lfg being dead or jusg simply no one to play with .. help me haha

D

Daniel Grewen Grewdahl

We're on EU and use The Destiny app And Discord. Check us out and join us if you want, we try to raid in the weekends and there's always someone online everyday
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Ben Rogers

Check out the anti-scrub movement, really busy, active clan and they help wherever they can, they even set up raid and NF groups anywhere from beginner to pro

S

Ste McSteal

Ill be on in the next hour . Can you post your tag i will add you both and i will pick a clan by the end of the night . Thank you for commenting :)

M

Martin Phipps

Where abouts are you from we are a small clan with 9-10 people but we have a laugh and try and help each other out what light are you and have you done a raid etc

D

David Ladner

Feel free to add me Primenemesis#11289

S

Ste McSteal

Im also from the uk . But i play more at night from like 8pm till 3am uk time

J

Jamey Lee Leonard

I'm in the same boat, thought about starting one for that reason, of people actively playing.. or looking to join a na one

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom