Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I looking to make an all girls tribe! Who down??

R

Roxy Northcutt

Nicole Hampton PVP or PVE?

T

Taylor Eckenrode

This poor girl literally just wanted to play with other girls and 9/10 of the comments she's received back are from men poking fun at the idea or making dumbass jokes. Leave the girl alone, this is why so many women are annoyed by male gamers.

T

Tran Mai

I'd be interested if I wasn't already in a tribe. :( Best of luck Nicole - is this tribe for official PVP? And by that I mean are you prepping a roster for the new servers supposedly coming out on the 29th?

T

Tarsh George

I'm keen ☺☺

K

Kat Alexis Anais

Me pls

A

Asha Leigh

I have an all girls tribe! It's on player ded, we have 2 other girls that play with us

D

Destinee Taylor

Run.

S

Sara Andaveh

Me! PvP or pve?

B

Belinda Dick

pvp or pve

D

Derek Smith

Call yourselves "The Clam Slam"

J

Josh T. Poortinga

Girls suck at video games

R

Rachel Ewart

I was trying to look for an all female group at one point ! What's the server ? I play on my friends dedi but I get bored alone sometimes !

A

Alex Hancock

Roger Stark here's a tribe you can join, lil bish

M

Melody Flohrs Breeden

Let me know the server. I'll join up!!

M

Morgan Henderson

This would be awesome

J

Josh Harney

Thats sexist and exclusionary, some guys here might self identify as girls. So not pc bro

B

Brandee Carpentier-starnes

Itd be fun haha

Z

Zeka Mvfka

I think an all girl tribe would be great. We're good at multitasking and organisation. Turrets would always be powered, genies always full of gas. Items are easy to find because they are stored in the same place every time. Dinos won't be constantly moved to an unknown location because they get always put back where it was prior. But unfortunately I play with a mostly male tribe with my partner. One day! One day...

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Bola bitches

J

Jesus Macias

Never finds a base location because they kept flying around the map looking for a "nice location to live in" since they don't want to live in a bad neighborhood that'll put their kids (tames) in danger

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom