Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I know this is kinda a dumb question but does anyone know of a official PVP server...

J

Jaylen Crumbley

I know this is kinda a dumb question but does anyone know of a official PVP server that has alphas that aren’t wiping everyone that joins their server. I’m down for PVP but I don’t need a alpha breathing down my neck as I try and maintain a stone base. It can be the Island or Center, I don’t have SE so that’s out of contention. I’m willing to try Rag if the server is decent.

C

Charles Mcdonald

Here comes the dedi ads in 3,2,1

E

Elijah Farson

New PvE Ragnarok x10 exp, maturation, taming and harvesting server (has just been up for testing)

Wild Dinos are capped at level 600
Player stats are atleast x2
White and green drops have been changed specifically to give tek related materials
Admin guided boss walks are available at anytime 4 or more people want to get tek engrams (admins will handle everything)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Join for server name and password

B

Brett Hedden

Best bet is look for a ragnarok server and find yourself a hidden location since it’s a big map and there are lots of spots you might be better off that way

T

Toubee Vang

I don't think the Dedi ppl know how to read, he said he's looking for official server

L

Lee Martin

I got some guys on rag u can join they are doing really well and are really helpful so will show u the ropes of the map

B

Brandon Hall

L

Luke Whar

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom