Contact advertising [email protected]

I keep getting this error message loading Windows 10. I’ve tried loading it both one...

T

Tony Gill

I keep getting this error message loading Windows 10. I’ve tried loading it both one an 850 EVO and a 1TB WD Blue. I’ve tried a Windows 10 disc, converting the disk to an iso on a usb, and a fresh iso I downloaded online on a usb. All have the same code. Anyone have any ideas on what might be wrong? I’ve tried clearing cmos, unhooking all the drives, formatting the drives on another computer, everything.

M

Miguel Bernal

might be the installer itself

T

Tony Gill

Also, I had already used this disc on this computer a few hours ago and had windows loaded. The problem is I put windows home and my key was for pro. I decided to just reinstall and now I’m constantly getting this code.

D

Daniyal Asif

If there's any small button on the motherboard try pressin that.....it will put ur Bios on default setting

T

Tony Gill

I just swapped the ssd to another motherboard and I’m going to try installing on that and then transferring the drive back to the ryzen board. This thing is a headache.

T

Tony Gill

Install worked on another motherboard. This may be my last ryzen lol

W

Wilfred Farmer

Did you try use Rufus because Rufus is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.

It can be especially useful for cases where:

you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
you need to work on a system that doesn't have an OS installed
you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
you want to run a low-level utility

W

Wilfred Farmer

Try Rufus

T

Tony Gill

I used Rufus. It loaded windows on the ssd fine with an intel board. The ryzen board keeps saying memory issue when I plug that ssd with windows already on it into it. It literally just used this exact windows and this exact drive last night and it was fine.

T

Tony Gill

Now I’m getting this when the desktop loads

E

Erick Below

It may be a bad stick of memory

T

Tony Gill

The culprit. Brand new Corsair Vengeance is no good. Swapped out a 4gb stick from my miners and it fired right up. Talk about infuriating.

E

Erick Below

May not be compatible with your motherboard. Ryzens are picky

P

Paul Dowson-Trevathan

Vengance is yours

D

Dalton Young

May need a bios update? Didn't they improve on the memory compatibility?

G

Gerben Feenstra

It's not the media, it's not your disks: Check your memory!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom