Contact advertising [email protected]

I havent played OW for a while because of the Ana hate Is she okay now? Or still not...

C

Charya Khem

I havent played OW for a while because of the Ana hate
Is she okay now? Or still not viable?

D

Dylan Todd Butler

I think youll be fine. She has friendly aim assist now

T

Tj Pho

Shes ok. But shes still in a bad spot

P

Pablo Majid

She is still used (more on defense) but zenyatta, lucio and Moira are more viable in general =/

S

Samantha Pittman

You won't be forced onto Mercy as much, but people /will/ still complain about Ana. I can't wait for dive meta to die down. Ana is a great hero, but you barely see her because of her lack of mobility.

A

Alaa Yassine

I don't think people demand mercy anymore, Ana isn't the best but she's gotten in a better spot after the mercy nerf.

H

Hung Nguyen

Ana now is commonly a pick in attacking. Her dmg has a slight buff which is from 60>70 now

H

Hung Nguyen

And you’re the real MVP for choosing Ana over Mercy. Mercy mains are trash

S

Spencer Paxson

I’ve just been picking Ana when we need a healer and I don’t want to play any of the others
She’s not an AMAZING healer right now(at least not in my hands) and will often get overlooked for hero’s like mercy and lucio/zen
But nobody has complained about me picking Ana, the general response is “ooooooh Ana”
So don’t expect much hate if any
Pull your weight and nobody should care much

A

Andrei Trifan

You could’ve did like me , not give a fk and still play Ana/lucio anyway...
As for now mercy is out of meta , she is still a very strong pick but not a must pick anymore...
10h of Ana followed by zen rein and lucio with 5h each and I’ve been asked once this season for mercy

S

Sam Chandler-Turner

I wouldn't say she's okay, but not bad either. I've seen alot of people playing her recently, I thought she was buffed or something but apparently not

M

Malachi Ward

I just won 7 games straight playing as Ana. She’s perfectly fine. (Ana main)

T

Tyler Clay

People who flame healer choices don't know how lucky they are to even have a healer main on their team

K

Kade Bowden

Next time someone says that say you're happy to play dps/tank if they want to play healer

L

Laeth Thomas

Ana is still out of meta, especially on defense.
Picking Ana is almost like picking Sym at this point. She's my favorite support to play, but she's just so outclassed. Mercy still has best sustain, Zen and Lucio have best defensive ults and Moira is pretty strong right now as well.

J

Jan Brems

She's totally viable right now.

It's still dependent on the actual teamcomp you want to play her in. But that you know already. Mercys res isn't as op as it used to be and i very rarely see anybody demanding a mercypick anymore. I agree that it was the most annoying thing ever.

J

Jaymar Arias II

Ana not being viable since when
She's so strong
Her damage and healing output is strong af

O

Ophelia Sokol

She isnt the worst thing ever if you know how to use her, but she's still kind of in a rocky place. I like using her against Brigitte tho

N

Nikola Oertel

In the meta not very viable atm but same for mercy, u cant Pick her in any comp.
In lowelo u can play ana, u can Climb with every hero, but in mid master+ they will counter ur ana with a Monkey.
The Monkey doesnt even need to kill you, he just need to shield ur mates and then u cant heal them, thats anas con. (But Jeff is telling every week that he'll Work on it, he just wanna wait how Brigitte will Change the meta cause anas kit isnt weak- just offmeta)

S

Sara Jean

I still love her but no, not that viable

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom