Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I have mario kart and riptide gp renegade for racing games. I knew what I was getting...

R

Ryan Williams

I have mario kart and riptide gp renegade for racing games. I knew what I was getting with mario kart it's fun my kid likes it. Almost everyone does. Riptide was a nice surprise and cheap. Lot of levels and upgrades for characters and bikes. Have you guys came across any other racers that have the tune ups for cars and leveling up style of play? Thanks

C

Craig Whitney

Gear club unlimited it's good fun!

K

Kyle Reed

Beach buggy racing is made my the same ppl who made riptide. Its more like mariokart. But u upgrade everything like riptide. Plus only $5. Worth it

M

Marc Re Percussion

Gear.club

I

Isaac Villarreal Morin

Riptide GP is a great game. I'm really enjoying it

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Fast RMX is awesome, but I don't think it has a system for upgrades.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Glad you like Riptide! I do as well. :)

R

Ryan Williams

Riptide reminded me of jetmoto on the dreamcast and loved it right then. I have been looking at rmx as kind of fzero been on the fence about it. The gears unlimited caught my eye immediately but didn't hear too much good feed back. I have been looking at the motocross games there are 2 now and those look ok iam going to check some gameplay footage first. The monstertruck game is a good idea but it looked Terrible.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom