Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I have a question... if you were to slap a ton of raw meat on the Daedon pig, would it...

• Thread starter Justin Dean Davison
  • Start date
J

Justin Dean Davison

I have a question... if you were to slap a ton of raw meat on the Daedon pig, would it out heal the damage that a starving baby Wyvern would take?

M

Martin Connell

Yes but goes through a lot of meat

R

Rikki Smith

Use dodo kibble

J

Jeffrey Daniel

A little bit but it would take 1000s of raw meet to make it work

G

Glenn Schneider

Like ridiculous amounts.

R

Rikki Smith

It works but it’s easier to just get milk rather than no nothing but meat runs to feed the pig. We used multiple fridges of every kibble to heal our brontos gigas etc when raiding a server before new servers dropped it’s crazy how fast they eat

K

Kody Vito Woodham

Yep upgrade nothing but food and weight on the pig. I've raised 4 wyverns now, no milk at all...

K

Kevin Pagett

Yep it does

K

Kevin Pagett

Kibble in the pig works better than meat. Any kibble

S

Steven Atkins

Use cooked, pig food values are different from normal ;)

A

Alex Pacino

Just get milk, imprinted wyverns are a ton better

J

Justin Dean Davison

I know I could just get milk, I’m just thinking for another possibility on how to raise them and any other animals

A

Alex Pacino

I'm assuming ur playing dedi? Its based on server stats bro, if the food is high enough the b enough health for it to live through maturity but needs to be fed straight after so make sure those bins full of meat.... Easiest way just make a cage, shove a low lvl female in. Keep them in there while doing dragons and keep that milk fresh playah. Don't bother with non imprinted.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom