Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I have a feeling Nintendo is going to release a Switch that will be a dedicated...

D

Donovan Scott

I have a feeling Nintendo is going to release a Switch that will be a dedicated handheld, no output features and non removable joycons for $199.99 USD... #randomthought

M

Matt Allen

Since at lot of the first party games are pushing motion control and the other features of the joy cons I think non detachable joycons wouldn't be included.
But I am sure Nintendo will iterate on the switch somehow they always do.

D

Darren Roberts

Couldn't really call it a switch though. Switch Lite possibly but the nature of the Switch is switching play styles

C

Cesar Neg

Smells like April Fools.

D

Darren Roberts

I do like the idea. Like what they did with the 2DS over the 3ds. Less features less moving parts = much cheaper

M

Munir Abĵiu

This group is full of Nintendo analysists, imagining the unimaginable.

M

Matt Vuicich

Why then it really isn’t a switch why can’t people just be happy with what we have

J

Jacob Ercolano

Well then Nintendo would just be competing with itself. There's no point in making a portable version of a system that's supposed to be portable already.

B

Brian Foster

I predict they will make a Switch that's powered by AA batteries and is monochrome and sometimes shocks you a little when you turn it on.

J

Janez Krnc

Yup..had the same thought for a long time and it makes sense. Like they did with 2ds and whatnot. its a solid idea in few years down the line.

C

Cliff White

No

G

Gustavo Brito

I sincerely hope they don't ever do anything this dumb.

S

Sawyer Niedens

Good theory but why would they release a handheld at all when portable mode basically is a handheld?

A

Andrew Defty

No chance at all... Sorry!

S

Sergio De La Fuente

It would've saved me money. I've had my Switch for 6 months and I have never used the dock.

J

Justin Newton

No

S

Sam Povey

No i don't think this will happen but after about 3 to 5 years i do think they will release a switch xl or pro

J

Jaymark Cruz

Makes sense

E

Etienne Gouraige

I don't think so, but I won't scoff off the idea. It does make sense when you look at the questionable design revisions of the Game Boy Advance family of systems, the Wii family of systems and the 3ds family.

T

Travis Bonz Piercy

Yes as soon as they discontinue the 3ds

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom