Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I don’t know why Netflix and Prime Video haven’t made the jump to the switch yet. I...

A

Andrew K Hosaka

I don’t know why Netflix and Prime Video haven’t made the jump to the switch yet. I get that the focus of the Nintendo switch is all about good games but, Id absolutely love watching my shows on Hulu and being able to take it out when I feel like watching it from the comfort of my own bed.

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

There's phone apps already... And most phones aren't that much smaller than the Switch's screen.

J

Justin Strawn

Eh I guess ‍♂

R

Ryan Gillispie

That Naruto poster... I’m huge into Manga and Anime myself. That’s awesome and My Hero Academia is great too.

J

John Houser

I'd rather have a better ui, better online structure, messaging, virtual console and maybe a "find my switch" app or something.

A

Aube Simon Oliver

What kind of dock do you have?

J

John Houser

Oh and I also have a crazy theory that Netflix will be announced by Nintendo along side a metroid Netflix original animated series and metroid prime 4. Netflix has already adapted castlevania and when asked about Nintendo said "we are always exploring opportunities with Nintendo"

C

Chayanne Rojinegro Berumen

They're coming for sure.

B

Brian Foster

I want this too. My Switch TV only has two HDMI ports and I'm using them for the Switch and SNES Classic. I want to be able to watch my Netflix on that thing.

G

Glenn Sparks

Please, please, please no.

J

Jordan Junio

i just need fb app and youtube app on switch, then i cant turn off my phone when my work done

C

Chris Becker

Just use your phone, you can stream on TV or watch on the phone itself, there's absolutely no need for video streaming on the switch

B

Brian Voelpel

Do we really need those things on switch? I don't think we do.

K

Krista Laughlin

I don't get why people are begging them not to bring video services to the switch. If you don't want to utilize those services, don't download them! It would bring even more awesomeness to a console that's pretty badass to begin with, and I don't see anything wrong with that

B

Brian Voelpel

I'm not saying that I don't want them to come to switch. More options is a good thing, of course. I'm saying that I want people to stop making it such a big deal that they're not there yet. It's not important, and I find the demand silly.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom