Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I can’t believe I’m asking this (I’m the accuser of ‘worship’ of it within this group,...

C

Collier Godfrey

I can’t believe I’m asking this (I’m the accuser of ‘worship’ of it within this group, lol) but I’m considering getting the Skull and Co case.

-I’ve seen one with blue grips, is that the same as the neon blue joycon?
-Does it feel something like the pro controller?
-How is the reach for the +/- buttons?
-Are the grips rubber, textured plastic (pro controller) or do they feel like cheap plastic (wired controllers)?
-Is the shell rubber or plastic? If plastic, is it of the same quality as the Switch’s back panel?
-Is it easily removable for dust cleaning?
-Where in the name of Mario do I find them?

I’m perfectly comfortable with the Mumba I have, but seeing the blue one somewhere has convinced me to possibly cave and buy one. I also don’t care whether or not it docks, apparently there is an argument about this.

K

Keith Johnathan

I might get one too

R

Ryan Whitenburg

Want info too

L

Lee Burgos

-Yes.
-Kinda with the bigger trigger grips, comes with two different kinds.
-Exactly the same.
-Textured.
-More rubbery to me, bends easy when there's no Switch.
-Yes.
- Wait for more stock on Amazon and jump on it.

C

Chris Sewall

I saw the blue grips also, can you switch the color ?

C

Chris Sewall

Anyone have a link to the amazon sale page for it?

C

Chris P. Bacon

It is worth every penny....

B

Brian Foster

It's so good. And the zipper case it comes with is top notch, too. Well worth 50 bucks.

C

Chris P. Bacon

Best grip out there hands down...

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

-all the colors are same as the joycons
-not quite as good as the pro but very good
-joycon buttons don’t change position
-textured
-easy to remove but I never do
-Amazon, wait a day or two

J

John Tiggs Long

Try and order it here until they're back up on Amazon.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

John Tiggs Long

You won't be disappointed. It's worth every penny.

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

The one on Amazon comes with a carry case and the trigger grips and regular grips.

The outside of the case is rubber and the grips are a hard plastic. Pretty sturdy.

It seems a little difficult to remove mine, but I haven’t removed it yet.

Amazon.com I’ll send you the link in a PM.

The only real complaint I have is it’s hard to press down the L and R buttons, and it is hard to fit in the stock Dock as they said it would.

C

Collier Godfrey

Great, I have a hate for Amazon with a burning passion, and it was recently ignited at full again due to them obviously have a large part in TRU’s closing, but I’ll use it when I have to, there’s no use in boycotting something entirely. I’d rather drive to a store and support a local business, regardless or whether or not it is a chain, than buy from a stingy online retailer that’s hellbent on closing actual stores for good. Ehem, excuse me. I went a bit too far there.

J

John Tiggs Long

No, the buttons are not difficult to press and yes absolutely it docks just fine, even with a glass screen protector.

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

For anyone who wants this, the correct listing on amazon is here.

Skull & Co. Replaceable Grips Set: Snap / Trigger Grips [to fit all hands sizes] for Nintendo Switch [2 Pairs]- Neon Red & Blue
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I recently bought mine here and since then they have took it off.

C

Collier Godfrey

Well, the +/- are even further away than on their oldest controllers. I thought it funny they put them so far away when Sony recently moved their Start/Select after being the worst in the industry in that regard.

B

Brian Foster

L/R are not as comfortable as stock, ZL/ZR are better than stock in my opinion. I have large hands and prefer the larger of the two size grips it comes with, but my five year old prefers the smaller ones. It's very to swap the grips, I taught my kid how to do it.

Agree that it's dockability is not great. I have two stock docks. It absolutely did not work on the first one, despite my purchasing a special screwdriver so I could loosen it per the manufacturer instructions. It will dock in the second dock, but not without an uncomfortable amount of pressure. I take the case off before docking. It's very easy to take on and off.

Edit: I absolutely love this accessory and use it every day. The carrying bag it comes with is excellent as well.

C

Collier Godfrey

C

C Quinn Koelemeyer

Indigogo has all the options and amazon is getting some in for quick ship with prime. It's probably my favorite thing I've bought for my switch so far and the carrying case is awsome. I honestly can't believe I played with out it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom