Contact advertising [email protected]

I am trying to become better at D.VA and I would like any tips you might have. I have...

D

David Paul

I am trying to become better at D.VA and I would like any tips you might have. I have 34 kills altogether I had 9 deaths and 22 kills on the point. I believe my damage was silver about 3,800 I think. P. S sorry for the bad quality, filmed on my phone. Also any good video software you guys like?

D

Desi Miller

FinalCut pro and iMovie. ✌

H

Henry Arinaga

I’d have to see at least 1 game to give you tips, what rank are you?

R

Raven Bradley

You can save and post your highlights too. I've used Bandicam in the past tho. Looks good but I don't rly play Dva

D

David Paul

I am a gold in comp, and I am a flexer. I play healers tanks and dps and support.

J

Josiah Dallago

Geforce experience has been alright for me

E

Erin Cowan

Have a healer on or with you always. Dva has a massive 'head' it's so easy to land headshots and you'll die super fast. Know your counters, ie Reaper. Know who your good against, ie other tanks or Tracer. Learn to aim cos baby dva is hard to hit and I've taken out many dps on 1v1 fights because I've landed all my shots as baby dva. Also know when to back out because you slow down when you fire. You cant run and deal damage at the same time.

C

Colton Sunderman

Best tip ever just don't suck

M

Macauley Wilson

need to block as much damage as you deal, i use to main dva and she got me to 4k

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom