Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic I already have an snes classic preordered but I'm thinking of buying a 2nd one on...

G

Ganon Al

I already have an snes classic preordered but I'm thinking of buying a 2nd one on release day just to hack it. Any people in here doing the same thing? Having 2 Snes's, 1 for hacking and the other 1 just leaving it the way it is.

L

Lisa Reed

If you can manage to get your hands on a 2nd, why not.

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

If can get a second I'd probably sell it not for a rip-off just little profit

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Just hack the one

H

Hustle Ran B

Does anyone in here know how to hack it already?

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

They say 30 to 90 per store but think they lie and will be like NES classic where it was only 3 to 10

G

Ganon Al

I really want to but I don't wanna fuck it up man ha ha. Never tried hacking something into emulation. I'm probably just going to wait till a lot of people start posting a trustworthy hack snes tutorial then jump on the bandwagon

T

Toni Renshaw Goodfellow

I'll tell you why not, because there are little kids out there that you are taking away from!

H

Hustle Ran B

That's what I did with the hachimo (sp) with my nes classic. It was plug and play after flashing the kernel

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Like the snes case is 30 something on Amazon same day it on eBay for 100

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

I hear it was easy for NES the real reason they stopped selling

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

Because it made them not get money from DL on other systems

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

All they probably did with ones coming out is make storage smaller so not whole library fits on it

I

Iaman Lukovkin

There is no proof that it is hackable, still. Its only that they had really little time to do such drastical changes (as it will be probably 99,9% same hardware as NESC) and take away data transfer from usb port. Even then if they did it, we still can have hard hack (but then youll need to take it apart ‍‍)

P

Phil Kurimski

I hacked my one and only nes mini, mainly because I could only get my hands on only one. I didn't have any issues. Granted by the time I did get one in January the hack was flushed out and there weren't too many issues. If you only get one I would suggest just waiting a bit for people to test out the hack thoroughly before employing it on your machine.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom