Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I’ve been holding off on Bayonetta for Switch because I can’t tell which one I should...

P

Patrick Lewis Jr.

I’ve been holding off on Bayonetta for Switch because I can’t tell which one I should get. I really want to play Bayonetta but I just don’t know which to buy. Should I buy the regular Bayo 2 physical that comes with Bayo 1 download code? Or should I go for the Climax Edition? I really am not sure if I want the collectible cards in the Climax Edition laying around but I’d kill for a physical copy of Bayo 1.

T

Tam Cai

I’m in the same boat. Not sure what to do. However, there is some interesting tidbits of info you may or may not already know. There was a recent Twitter question to ‘Super Rare Games’ about requesting a physical release for Switch RE: Relevations 2 and a physical release for Megaman Legacy Collection 2. They simply responded with ‘We can see what we can do .” So hopefully it happens for these games included a Bayonetta 1.

Be awesome if there will be an emergence trend for 4th party studies to re-release 3rd party releases for digital-only games that originally came packed with physical game collections as download a code?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom