Contact advertising [email protected]

i’m trying to start playing an offense hero but i’m having trouble finding one i...

B

Brian Rudinski

i’m trying to start playing an offense hero but i’m having trouble finding one i actually like to play; my mains are torb junkrat ana moria and somewhat mercy; any suggestions?

D

Daniel Nanez

Start with the basics. If you ever played a shooter before then soldier will be the easiest to play

C

Chris X Gonzalez

widow

D

Daniella Angeline Grego

Torb Junk and Moira are my mains too

Try Sombra, I like her supportish style. Pick off people that are low on health and go searching for your hacked packs

J

John Calderon

Soldier should be a good starting point. If you like flanking Tracer is a great pick. Have to have good map awareness to truly play her well. Pharah can swing a game but too easy to counter her.

I

Ian Christian

Soldier is good starter offemse hero

D

Drew Franko

Doomfist

D

Drew Franko

Junkrat is a dps anyways

O

Oliver Bach

Soldier or McCree are good. One whos always insane is tracer

J

Jerry Allen-Foshee

If you're gold or below, Pharah would be a good choice. She's hard countered by hitscans, but people in gold and below don't have the best aim. With Junknuts everywhere, a good Pharah can dominate.

A

Adam Stewart

Soldier for basics, he is vanilla enough to be played in about any situation

L

Lara Vermilion Pashalek

I have the same problem. I play all of the supports except Ana and most of the tanks. I just don’t really like the playstyle of any of the offensive heroes.

I have anxiety and get really panicy and stressed playing most of the dps toons. I hate it, though, cuz I feel like I could be more effective in comp if I had at least one dps I felt good about playing. I’m trying to pick up ol’ Fisty, though. He makes me feel powerful as fuck, so I think I could start to get used to him. xD

C

Christian Davis

Reaper.

M

Matt Mcallister

Reaper is solid. Get in their face and if you fuck up wraith out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom