Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I’m new to Destiny and am literally paralyzed by my inability to choose a class. None...

M

Matthew Tang

I’m new to Destiny and am literally paralyzed by my inability to choose a class. None of the youtube videos and articles helped, so I’ve played everything through the first few zones and still can’t bloody decide. Any advice?

J

Jun Kwon

you need 1 of each anyways.

J

James Roche

titan or hunter

J

Jun Kwon

getting multiple of the same class wont benefit you

B

Brock Cunningham

titan or warlock for dps

C

Craig D'Costa

Warlock is fun it all comes down to what's ur favourite super

R

Roberto Naldi

Stormcaller warlock is pretty fun. And the ult turns you into Star Wars' Emperor. Big plus :D

P

Perry Armstrong

Make one of each and try them all

D

Drian Lin

Go one of each. If you wanna be a cowboy ninja you go hunter. If you wanna be a knight that smashes like the hulk u go Titan. If you wanna be a Mage that goes zap zap or fling fire swords go warlock

J

Jeff Tomlinson

Hunters are a bit underwhelming to me, personally. Played my Titan (primarily Sentinel) and Warlock (Voidcaller) and I love both. Biggest downside to Lock is their jump is just....bleh.

F

Frederick Alfaro

Play all

M

Marcel Müller

So these are my thoughts about it:

- Titans: Like a wall. Pretty much an all in Character. Good def, shield skills, personal shield. Not very fast but good for combat.
--> You should pick it if you like being a little bit more tanky and fighting on the frontline.

- Warlocks: Its all about the clear. Potentially most damage, Healing Skills. If you like flying instead of double-jumps... (damn i hate it)
--> You should pick it if you dont care for movement but for dps and heals. You are not tanky though.

- Hunter: Really depends on good gameplay. Hunters can be solo players (but its hard) or good Teamplayers aswell, if you play them right. You need to be sneaky, you should be able to position yourself right and you should be ready to lower your dps for better teamwork.
--> You should pick it if you love being fast and sneaky beaky.

I personally main Hunter since I have a good team in PVE and support them with shadowbolt. Im even using the pve set for pvp to surprise enemys from behind, locking them with shadowbolt and killing all of them or disengaging invisible while my good team holds the frontline.

B

Brad Bond

I like all three but typically start with a hunter.

N

NexUs Replicantz

One each

D

Dalton Berny Netto

Start with a Titan, best starter. On a lock you'll get killed too quick and jumps are hard, hunters are literally useless or exotic dependant to be useful in any end game activity.

A

Alif Proph Mohamad

Titan. Start with Titan first, it’s best in PvP. Strategically speaking

C

Clint Flippo

I liked Warlock a lot. Abuse Devour on the void class.

G

Genewoo Sohn

Well whats your role for games? Warrior, rogue or magician?

A

Anthony Allgood

Well, I've been playing Destiny since Alpha released on the PS4 years ago. I played only a Warlock through Alpha and Beta. I started with a Warlock at release. I didn't make a Hunter and Titan until six months into the games life. I played all three classes through most of D1 but then deleted the Titan and Hunter in year three to have three Warlocks.

When D2 released on consoles, I started with a Warlock but made one of each class to test them out to see if I would like them. However, when D2 released on PC I made three Warlocks. That's what I play now.

IMO I just can't find any joy out of the Titan and Hunter classes. For me it's Warlock for life.

D

Dalton Berny Netto

Warlocks are so slow in D2 xD I mained a lock in D1 as well

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom