Contact advertising [email protected]

I’m in need of a gaming chair i got one a cheaper one to replace my gaming chair and...

• Thread starter Dimitrious Anastassiades
  • Start date
D

Dimitrious Anastassiades

I’m in need of a gaming chair i got one a cheaper one to replace my gaming chair and its so sore on the bottom of my back i was looking at dx racer ones does anyone have Rcommendation for a good one that will not hurt my back I’m from the uk

G

Gary Lewis

Following. Sorry. Not the most knowledgeable in that category, but I'll be looking for some comfortable desk/gaming chairs soon, myself.

R

Ryan Bloch

Executive office chair, they're meant to be sat in for hours on end

D

Dimitrious Anastassiades

I got one about.1 year ago not that much about 150 pLund seen to go through a lot of charis over the years should but buy a better one might last longer

D

Dimitrious Anastassiades

Well my back is killer me sitting on that one for hours i know dx racer are good but the cheapest is 219 pound

D

Dan Panosh

Can verify. DxRacers (and other varients) with lumbar support improve back posture and makes back pain never come back. So long as you do it correctly. Could sit in a DxRacer for days.

C

Chris Park

Go to a local store and try sitting in a few different gaming chairs. Recommendations from online people will only get you so far, especially with things like chairs.

D

Dimitrious Anastassiades

Yes i think you are right i try a few chairs tht is the problem busting online you dont get to sit on it till it comes

J

Jascer Jailani

Xrocker???

S

Stuart McAllister

Check your messages Dimitrious Anastassiades

D

Dimitrious Anastassiades

Ok

G

Gregory Dennis

Akracing is a good Brand for the pricepiont

D

Dimitrious Anastassiades

yes i throught that the same one i would think i would need is the mega one since im 6,3 tall

B

Blake Dalenko

I agree with Chris Park

But I would reccomand the dxracer chairs I have minor back issues and the dxracer racing series chair helps a lot during decent length sitting periods

D

Dimitrious Anastassiades

yes im going to get one of them i think be better

D

Dimitrious Anastassiades

Chris park said go to some store im from edimburgh we dont have any place to try out the seats

C

Chris Park

Sorry to hear. I was only saying that because there will be details you notice when you try it in person that you won't find easily, or at all, online.

B

Blake Dalenko

Wont know if its perfect unless you sit in one.. But if it don't help you can always return it

M

Macy Saefong

Well, I have a 10% off code for TechniSport gaming chairs.

R

Ronnie Fiddament

corsair

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom