Contact advertising [email protected]

I’m doing placement matches today!! I want to actually participate in comp this...

• Thread starter Lindsey Bussell
  • Start date
L

Lindsey Bussell

I’m doing placement matches today!! I want to actually participate in comp this season. How do I survive the salty negative Nancy’s out there? Any good tips are appreciated. Thank you beautiful people!!

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

Go to social, mute the teammate bothering you. You welcome

B

Brandon Dix

Just be the more toxic person, ggez

D

Danielle Des Roches

Don’t let it effect you, or your gameplay, kill them with kindness:)<

B

Brandon Culley

You'll be lucky if you get anyone to talk to you in team chat, actually

K

Kemis Savage

Just be articulate & intelligent. Kill them with elegance & kindness. Don't let random people put you into "Survival" mode. Enjoy the game.

D

Dorian Arcia

I just steer clear of comp because of the toxicity. I know I’d have to be toxic right along with all the others but my mind just can’t take that lol

M

Michael Trompert

Mure everybody and go your own way

T

Timmy Svensson

Keep arguing, but don't take it seriously :3 Works for me haha

C

Chris Hayward

Someone is going to get pissed. It's probably not your fault. If it is, it doesn't mean they have the right to be venomous to you.

But you put millions of humans on one game against each other, someone's going to get mad here and there lol.

H

Harlee Tholen

Tell em to not be toxic

Y

Yacine Odin

Block people as soon as they start being negative/ passive-agressive. Thats what I do

S

Skylar Sturtevant

I either mute them or try to get them to laugh, humor fixes tilt lol

G

Gabriel Wright

You embrace it and become even more toxic

S

Sharney Heartfilia

Play widow

A

Abhishek Kumar

Dont be a pussy and cry toxic when someone asks you to switch or says that you suck.

R

Ruben Molière

Go to game hub. Make a party and don't start a game till you like everyone's stats AND you guys get along. Play a quickplay warmup first to see how you guys play together.

R

Rowan Dick

so I won all but two of my placement matches and the two I lost was because no one had pics but one of the games I won I played pharaoh got 62 slims gold hero damage gold objective time and objective kills and I still got told I had Down syndrome and was told to kill myself

L

Lin Galini

You either play well the hero you choose or low your self esteem
And become as toxic as they are. Happy new year!

S

Skylar Sturtevant

Trust me as someone who mains Doomfist and loves to play non meta heroes, I feel your pain. Even if I have all gold I still get flamed.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom