Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/22851692_10154983852482197_6862104...

C

Correy Henderson

W

Wiley Jackson

Come to Voicefulwings87 and have fun. No rules, no mega tribes, wild West out here. Be your own boss!!!!

B

Brandon Guillory

Report Wiley for spam.

S

Scott Bell

Looks like you looking for slaves is that the right assumption

E

Edward Johnson

Way to make a GAME a f-ing JOB.

A

Aaron Wasill

Kibble tribe? As in kibble collectors? You have to test for more skills than that.

Someone could be mediocre at something but great at something else. I.E. I'm horrible at melee fighting but fantastic at sniping and scouting.

Or did i miss the point here?

H

Harley Williams

My question is, could we just, stay on the recruit map?

I prefer Island or Scorched.

Rag and the Center suck peepee

J

Joshua LaHart

Raid*

D

Devan Lloyd

Yeah screw off

L

Luke Terry

Lol

A

Amanda Hirschey

You guys are all negative Nancy's. If you want to be safe from being offlined and want to play the game you eventually need to join a mega tribe. Being part of a mega tribe means that there is always something to do but sometimes all that's left to do is CHORES. From experience i can tell you that f you don't give your members direction then they will become complacent in no time; get online and waste time and resources doing nothing, dying with all of their best gear on and then making another set from metal that others grinded all day be cause a full vault of metal must mean it's "Free"

L

Luke Terry

Or play a dedi and don't give a fuck about anything, it's a game enjoy it why to serious Amanda Hirschey chill out

L

Luke Terry

S

Sheldon Carmichael McLaughlin

lol thia clow

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom